Hey, welcome to Shivi blogs! Did you find my website interesting? Wanna get your article published on my crazy website? So you can definitely do it, and get your article published on shivangiblogs.co.in
Guidelines and Rules for Writing Guest Posts for me:-
- You will be getting a 1 Do-follow link from my website but your content should be of 900+ words then only it will be accepted.
- The content you write should be 100% unique and Copyscape passed. Duplicate content will be rejected.
- Images must be at least 700*400 size and should be relevant otherwise article might get rejected.
- No racist, sexist, adult, casino or anti-religious posts allowed.
- Content intent and grammar should be clear and your article should be well optimized.
- Send your content in a docs file only, one featured image is necessary Also, remember once the content is published on our website it should not be published anywhere else.
- It will be more great if you share your experiences as only quality articles will be accepted.
- Use heading tags on each paragraph to make it easy to read.
- We do not use the author’s bio on our website.
- We only accept articles that are written in English at this moment.
- If you are okay with the above points then send me your pitch or communicate with me.
We Will Only Accept Guest Post on Below Mentioned Niche:-
- Attractions (Travel)
- Food & Drinks
- Entertainment (Movies, Web Series, Tv Series, etc.)
- Home Decor
Tips to Optimize Guest Post in Best Way-
- An amazing headline that attracts people to read your content always works.
- Discover content related subtopics.
- A heading that can engage your users is a must and is an important part of your article.
- Also, don’t forget to write good and perfect conclusion which makes your content more understandable to the reader.
- Try to make shorter paragraphs i.e. 3-5 lines and short sentences i.e. 20-25 words in one sentence.
- Images & Info-graphics should be different & attractive than the complete article so that it can explain your information in interesting way.
So, what are you waiting for? Give your voice words. I am waiting to hear from you soon!
Don’t worry easy hai you can do it!!!